Sunday, November 21, 2010

You Are What You Eat


Being fat as a little kid made me had a hard time eating junk food during my friend’s party. I always had my parents telling me to be careful with what you eat.  Before I thought it was just an excuse from my parents to make me stop eating junk food. Now after some years of losing weight I can see that the food you eat can shape a person’s identity.  Today I eat healthier food and my lifestyle has change a bit. I always have in mind what food is going into my body and I always try to exercise.  Normally you have the people that are very rigid with what they eat and other people that eat whatever there is to eat.  In TV/movies you can see an exaggeration of this because most of the time it shows serious and hardworking people eating a very healthy meal while fat and dirty people fast food.  I think that people are indeed what they eat, since based on their food you can see their identity. Their background roots, their likes and don’t likes, if they are clean, dirty or healthy or not healthy. On the two pictures below, you can see how one of the two picture does not match with her identity. I say her because you would imagine the girl eating something healthier. But you would expect a big guy like him to eat a hamburger that size!



No comments:

Post a Comment